♥ Usia Blog ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

♥ Sahabat Izni ♥

Thursday, October 6, 2011

♥ When I Miss Him ♥

Salam

I miss you when something really good happens, because you are the one I want to share it 


with. I miss you when something is troubling me, because you are the one who understands me 


so well. I miss you when I laugh and cry because i know that you are the one that makes my 


laughter grow and my tears disappear. I miss you all the time, but I miss you most when i lay 


awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spent with each other; for those were 


some of the best times of my life ♥ ♥


IM & IL YOU

♥♥♥ Muhammad Sharizan ♥♥♥


~ SALAM ~
 Nota Kaki Arisyah = He only In My Heart. 
~Ejan ♥ Eizny 4 ever~

No comments:

Rngnkn blog shout box tepi lmbg UITM