♥ Usia Blog ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

♥ Sahabat Izni ♥

Monday, September 19, 2011

Uitm Final Exam!!!

Salam

midnight post
esok dah mule final
*please be nice 2 me ye dear final*
1st paper wktu petang
and paper BELL311
*ENGLISH PAPER*
bolh bwa kamus yeaahaaa
but english-english
kira ok what :D

nothing much 2 say
juz wanna say
Thanx You So Much 2 him
bcoz when he know that i have paper tomorrow
sje xnk bgtaw awal2 hahahaha
he said
GOOD LUCK TAW SYANG
*although it only smple word but i need n apperciate it!*
when i say i;am scared 2 do the final
he said -
JANGANLA TKT

ohh i really love him so much!
this is my third final n he always beside me
although 1st sem my pointer ok2 la not so wow
but he always advise me
not 2 down 
^_^
n alhamdulillah
sem 2 my pointer going up 

n i want the same thing happend this sem
i want my pointer going up n up
n he really want 2 see it 
you all know something
when my result is out
he really die 2 know how my result
*padahal iz pnye takot nk bukak lmn web UITM 2 huhu*
ngee n he is 1st person that i told b4 everyone know 
hehehhehe
 ^_^

2 all my frends
tq wish me LUCK 
=)

apehal ak speaking ni?
dah2 mntg2 esk paper english nk bntai speaking 
pulak
hahaha kelakor plak
ok iz jgn nngarut2
tdo! izni
HEHEHEH

last word 2 day

GOOD LUCK 2 ALL UITM STUDENT!
ESPECIALLY AC110

&

S.T.U.D.Y = 

S-See last year exam paper, 

T-Try to answer it, 

U-Unlimited Revision,

 D-Do the best in exam, 

Y-Yelling like crazy ppl bcoz u got flying colour in exam

~ SALAM ~ 
Nota Kaki Arisyah = Final..please be nice 2 me... i really appreciate it hehehe
~ Ejan ♥ Eizny 4 ever~

No comments:

Rngnkn blog shout box tepi lmbg UITM