♥ Usia Blog ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

♥ Sahabat Izni ♥

Friday, April 16, 2010

My Baby You...

Salam
ari ni dlm keadaan penat kemas blik (kmas blik mlm2 huhu)
abg ejan suh aq dgr sinar.fm aq pn buka je la..coz radio mmg kt blik aq
n then abg ejan bg aq satu lagu...
terharunye aq dgr lagu 2...
ase nk nangis pn ade..
x sngka plak aq dia akn bg lagu 2...
kalo slme ni kalo ak dgr lagu 2...aq akn nyanyi biasa je la
tp skrg...akn nyanyi dgn penuh feelling...hahaha
*mcm kowg nyany bla cple kowg tujukan lgu ..keh3*
ok...lagu yg abg ejan bg kat ak adlh lgu English
is has been sing by MArc Anthony
the titlle of the song is = My Baby You.

1stly i want 2 say 2 my love mhmd syahrizan...
i so deeply  love with u rite now...thanx coz make im happy n make my smile bcome shine back.
ayg syg abg slame2 nyer...kita setia antara 1 same lain yer syg... ayg akn setia ngan abg wlpn ayg kat KL n abg  kat Muor. love u sayanggg
~Salam~
p/s = abg...Thnx coz give me this song im really touched when i hear n get the song. ... =)
Lyric My Baby You

As I look into your eyes
I see all the reasons why
My life’s worth a thousand skies
You’re the simplest love I’ve known
And the purest one I’ll own
Know you’ll never be alone

Chorus:
My baby you
Are the reason I could fly
And 'cause of you
I don’t have to wonder why

Baby you
There’s no more just getting by
You’re the reason I feel so alive.

Though these words I sing are true
They still fail to capture you
As mere words can only do
How do I explain that smile?
And how it turns my world around
Keeping my feet on the ground

Repeat Chorus

I will soothe you if you fall
I’l be right there if you call
You’re my greatest love of all

Chorus
you are the reason I could fly
and 'cause of you
I don't have to wonder why
My baby you
there's no more just getting by
'cause you're the reason I feel so alive
Arianna I feel so alive


Blogger Templates

No comments:

Rngnkn blog shout box tepi lmbg UITM